Voting

Friday, June 4, 2010

OK, back to my senses today...

So, I'm not entirely over being sick, I feel about the same as I did in the lighter stages of my sickness yesterday, but still an improvement. However you may have noticed that yesterday's blog post "Random Ramblings of a Sick Mind" ( which probably should have been titled "Completely off the Top of My Throbbing Head") makes me sound like I'm languishing in the deepest pits of hallucination (did I say I wanted to be watching Muppet Babies? What was the matter with me?!) I would like to relieve all of you that I know were horribly worried about me, and let you know that this "affliction" of mine is just a cold. I also want you to know that when I was complaining yesterday, it was at the peak of my fever or whatever it was; I had a headache, I was shaky and hungry, and my sinuses and throat were killing me. Apparently, I thought that would be the perfect time to blog. ;p I got better pretty quickly after that, Mom came home, we ate pizza, watched "The Muppet Movie" (and you thought you'd get through a blog post with only one Muppet reference? Silly people) which made me feel a ton better (I'm talking about the pizza, but I mean, the movie helped too) and then I spent the rest of the day whatching Ducktales and some terrible "Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo Show" episodes I remembered from my kid-hood. I also had the opportunity to work on my book some, so the day wasn't a total loss (too me anyway ). Now I'm gonna go. I smell bacon, and I feel better already.....

No comments: