I have to apologize for the fact that this is all the introduction your going to get right now. If I were in the "blogging mood" I'd be able to think up a whole post and not a measly little diagram.
Well I don't think that helped at all.
But at least now I have a nice, illustrated, somewhat scary view of the way my mind works concerning old movies.
If you need a memory jogger, here are the movies I used in formulating these observations. From right;
1.The Maltese Falcon
2. The Maltese Falcon and Casablanca and everything else he's in.
3. Arsenic and Old Lace
5. Arsenic and old Lace
6. The Maltese Falcon again
7. Tea for Two and Casablanca
8. The Man Who Knew Too Much, Secret Agent
9. To Be Or Not To Be
10. The Inspector General, White Christmas
11. The Inspector General, White Christmas
At some time in the far-fetched future I plan to actually review one of these films that I keep hinting about watching. Mmm...movie reviewing. I should try that some time, shouldn't I?