Voting

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Crazy - Cool Family



I just thought I'd take a little while to tell you all how much fun my family is. Don't get me wrong, there not all as wacky and weird as I am. But still, read this, and you'll get a pretty good idea were I get it from. Now we enjoy several activities that most family's (at least I think ) don't do. The oldest one is his. Our dad has a bunch of cool music and stuff stored on the computer. Disco and all that. So we turn a bunch of this up real loud and all the kids get on crazy costumes and dance, dance, dance! Mom always says, "What must our neighbors think of us? " Who cares?? lol. Another thing we do is, after we got our trampoline we began the tradition of "Moon Jumping" Were we go out after dark and jump on the trampoline. I know that doesn't sound like much but it really is a lot of fun cause' you feel like your really jumping on the moon. Also we enjoy other things like, trips to CNC ( Chattanooga Nature Center ) The Tennessee Aquarium, and other places.Here is my family at the Nature Center

4 comments:

Wren said...

I love that pic of Esther but in the other picture, who is sitting beside Ruby? That is not all of your siblings, where are Isabel and Naomi? HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? This is your Aunt Sam, keeping you on your toes!
I love you!

Lockslovestowrite said...

that's a friend, Mariam Porch, there family was with us and Isabel was in Florida. This is your adorable niece on her toes!!

nina said...

This is your adorable Nina, and I have trouble standing on my toes...pictures are sooooo cute, and you are adorable. Thanks for sharing. I Love You....

Wren said...

Cute pics. Esther is sooo cute.
Abby